Pamper Your Kitty
Sharing your home with your favorite feline friend is a rewarding experience. What do most people like to do for their friends? Why, something special for them, of course! Making homemade treats is a fun, personalized way to add another level of interaction between you and your cat.
Maybe your cat has certain dietary restrictions that makes finding appropriate store-bought treats a nightmare. Maybe you are a very ingredient conscious pet owner and want to know exactly what is going into your kitty. Or maybe you simply want to put forth the time and effort to show your cat just how much you care by making each treat with love.
Whatever your reason, there is a homemade cat treat recipe for you! The best part is that many recipes are extremely easy to follow. You may even have some of the ingredients already sitting in your pantry! Here are some favorites to get you started.
Super Simple Crisps
- 1 can of wet cat food, any flavor
- Begin preheating the oven at 350 degrees.
- Open the can of wet cat food and remove the loaf, whole (shaking the can upside down can help you accomplish this).
- Slice the loaf into ¼” thick cuts, then cut these slices into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Place bite-sized pieces on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove and allow to fully cool before serving.
- Excess should be kept in an airtight container and placed in your refrigerator. Discard after about 5 to 7 days.
You May Also Like:
Related Search Topics (Ads):
A common question among cat owners is, "Why do cats like boxes?" Well, here's your answer. From comfort to playtime, this is why your fur baby loves boxes.