Tasty Tuna Treats
- 1 can of tuna in oil, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups of flour, plus some extra for dusting
- ½ cup of water
- Parsley (fresh or dried)
- Bottle cap (use this to easily cut out treats!)
- Begin preheating oven at 350 degrees.
- In a food processor (preferably), mix tuna, egg, flour, water and parsley until it forms into a dough. If dough is too sticky, add a tad more flour.
- Dust your working surface with flour and roll out dough so that it is about ½” thick.
- Use the bottle cap to cut out treats from the dough.
- Move cut out treats to a cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Place treats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to fully cool before serving.
- Excess should be kept in an airtight container and placed in your refrigerator. Discard after about 5 to 7 days.